Frequently asked questions
- How can I book a room?
- Should I pay deposit on arrival?
- Do you provide accounting documents?
- Do I need to make an advance payments?
- How to make an advance payment?
- Can I pay via credit card on arrival?
- Can I pay in EUR or USD?
- When is check in / check out?
- Can I check in earlier?
- Can I check out later?
- If I checked in in 4.00 PM / 11.00 PM / at night, I can check out at the same time next day?
- Is there hourly pay?
- Can I pay for the room in the evening / before departure?
- Rules of check in
- Rules of stay
We do not take deposit, you only need to pay the rental cost.
You sign rent contract with the agent – “Pilau” managing company. When you check in you will receive the required reporting documents: the tenancy agreement, bill, act and cash receipts.
You need to make an advance payment. The prepayment amount is the cost of one night (or two nights, if You are staying 5 nights or more). Prepayment is a guarantee that your room is booked and will be waiting for you! The rest of the sum you can pay on arrival in cash or by credit card.
After booking we’ll send you invoice confirmation to your e-mail. You can print it and make an advance payment in any bank. Or you can prepay by credit card remotely (available for Visa Classic, MasterCard Classic, Maestro Classic and above), it is necessary to fulfill a form in confirmation letter and send it back to us.
Yes, we accept: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro. American Express cards are NOT ACCEPTED!
Payment in cash on arrival is possible only in rubles. If you pay by credit card, the currency of your country will be automatically converted into rubles at the exchange rate of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation. If you make payment via bank of another country, you will be billed in Euros, payment in U.S. dollars is not possible.
Check-in is from 2:00 PM, check-out is up to 12:00 AM.
You can check-in from 09:00 AM without extra charge if your room is free fnd ready for arrival (cleaned up). It is better to clarify the possibility of early check-in the day before your arrival. Please note that we cannot guarantee you early check-in (even if you have confirmed it one day prior to arrival), because all unpaid rooms are freely sold - your room can be sold on the day prior to your arrival. If there are no free rooms in the moment on your early arrival, check-in is possible only after 2:00 PM. In this case you can leave your luggage in the luggage room, take a walk and return to 2:00 PM. be understanding if we ask you to take a walk up to the check-in time - we take care about all guests and wish that those who live in the moment could have breakfast, pack up and leave. Guaranteed early check-in requires payment for full days stay.
Guaranteed early check-in requires payment for full days stay.
This is only possible if the room is free for the next day. If you want to stay in the room after the check-out time you need to notify the owners before 12 AM and pay one more day of rent/ You can also leave your bags until the evening of the current day in the luggage room and finally enjoy our wonderful city.
Check-out time is not in vain – we have to check the room and prepare it for the arrival of the next guests. Check-in time does not affect the check-out time. We ask you to consider this fact when planning your trip.
We do not rent a room by the hour.
Payment of the entire rental period takes place on arrival, as well as the execution of the necessary documents (rent contract) .Unpaid rooms are in free sale.
- Check-in is from 2:00 PM, check-out is up to 12:00 AM
- Upon arrival, the tenants sign the lease and provide all their passport information in it, along with the list of names and pasport numbers of those who will live with the tenant. Please do not forget your documents at home!
- Pets are not allowed.
- free entry and exit around the clock;
- You can get any information at the reception around the clock;
- Smoking is not allowed in the property;
- Drinking alcohol and being drunk is prohibited;
- Visiting by guests is not allowed.
- We keep silence from 11:00 PM to 9:00 AM;
- Don’t give room keys to outsiders
- Keep rules of fire safety - please do not use candles, sparklers, incense sticks, etc;
- Please take care of furniture, furnishings, dishes, plumbing-remember, future guests want to get a room as comfortable and cozy as it got to You